Horizontal and vertical spacing of checkboxes when using outsidebox and separate answer sheet for post correction

Added by Roberto González about 9 years ago

Hi, Alexis.

I'm working to produce an answer sheet using outsidebox option (for a better answer-recognition chance). With your great help I have produced a very beautiful answer sheet (AnswerSheet1), but I'm trying to produce a single one using outsidebox too.

I'm using the order

\def\AMCbeginQuestion#1#2{\vspace{0ex}\par\noindent\hbox to 3em{\hspace*{\fill}\bf #1 \hspace*{1em}}}

to keep the question numbers right aligned, but it also makes the horizontal alignment of the checkboxes to look weird.

Any suggestion?

P.S: you help has been really unvaluable. Thank you VERY much.

Replies (3)

RE: Horizontal and vertical spacing of checkboxes when using outsidebox and separate answer sheet for post correction - Added by Roberto González about 9 years ago

Sorry. I attach here the right files.

DOC-sujet.pdf - Answer sheet using outsidebox with weird vertical alignment of question checkboxes (23.3 kB)

source.tex - tex file for the attached answer sheet (9 kB)

RE: Horizontal and vertical spacing of checkboxes when using outsidebox and separate answer sheet for post correction - Added by Alexis Bienvenüe about 9 years ago

Lines are too long... try to shorten them:

\def\AMCbeginQuestion#1#2{\vspace{2ex}\par\noindent\hbox to 2.5em{\hspace*{\fill}\bf #1\hspace*{.7em}}}

RE: Horizontal and vertical spacing of checkboxes when using outsidebox and separate answer sheet for post correction - Added by Roberto González about 9 years ago

This is really awesome!!

I attach here the resulting file with the corresponding source.tex

Thanks a lot!!!

DOC-sujet.pdf (23.4 kB)

source.tex (9.1 kB)

(1-3/3)