Version 1.3.0¶No major change since 1.1.0, but a lot of new features and bug fixes. Among others:
- Annotated answer sheets are now prettier (use of native PDF vector drawings). You can also control where the scores will be written.
- AMC-TXT enhancements, as questions groups management.
- CUPS/lp printing method, for platforms with CUPS but without Net::CUPS perl package.
- Adds a darkness upper threshold, to allow students to cancel a tick by filling the box (if set to some value lower than 1).
Thank you to all contributors!
Code: Alexis Bienvenüe, Hiroto Kagotani, Anirvan Sarkar
Documentation: Alexis Bienvenüe, Frédéric Bréal, Hiroto KagotaniTranslation:
- Arabic: Ali Hatim
- French: Alexis Bienvenüe, Frédéric Bréal
- German: Tobias Rad, Karoline Schölzke, Florian Schöngaßner, Dominik Vogel
- Japanese: Hiroto Kagotani
- Spanish: Andrés Alvarado, Mónico Briseño, Rafael Rodriguez