Annotation halts midway

Added by Matthew Leingang 12 months ago

I am annotating a set of about 40 exams. Around exam number 17 I get these messages:

OpenCV(3.4.1) Error: Unknown error code -10 (Raw image encoder error: Empty JPEG image (DNL not supported)) in throwOnEror, file /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_graphics_opencv/opencv/work/opencv-3.4.1/modules/imgcodecs/src/grfmt_base.cpp, line 145
libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type cv::Exception: OpenCV(3.4.1) /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_graphics_opencv/opencv/work/opencv-3.4.1/modules/imgcodecs/src/grfmt_base.cpp:145: error: (-10) Raw image encoder error: Empty JPEG image (DNL not supported) in function throwOnEror

Warning: unable to close filehandle GEN7 properly: Broken pipe at /opt/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.26/AMC/Subprocess.pm line 105, <GEN8> line 7133.

After that the annotation process stops without generating the rest.

When I saw "Empty JPEG image" I wondered if it was due to missing pages. I do have missing pages, but they are on exams with different numbers (27 and 38). Any ideas?

Replies (1)

RE: Annotation halts midway - Added by Alexis Bienvenüe 11 months ago

Can you try in debugging mode, to know what particular scan makes this trouble? Then, can you see something different with this scan?

(1-1/1)