Forums » Using AMC (english) »
Command line usage
Added by Adin Ramirez almost 7 years ago
I'm trying to process several projects in batch. Thus, I need to use the command line utility of AMC.
I'm following the documentation to reproduce the behavior of the GUI. I'm able to see the pages and the zooms in the output directory. However, I can't export the grades.
I'm not sure if the problem is with the AMC-note.pl or the AMC-export.pl.
I'm attaching the script I'm working on, so you can get an idea, and some logs.
I faced several problems:
- I get an error "Use of the encoding pragma is deprecated at /usr/lib/AMC/perl/AMC-note.pl line 28.", which I try to solve by changing the AMC-note.pl directly to encoding utf8
- Also, when executing the export, I get "Can't call method "data" without a package or object reference at /usr/share/perl5/AMC/Export.pm line 202." This last one is strange, as it seems that I don't have data.
- Is the way I'm calling each script the correct one?
- Am I missing any important parameter?
- Is the flow of execution correct?
I think, for the later part that I may need to create a different project each time. Or at least copy the databases from a clean slate to make it work. Isn't it?
process.sh - My script (2.6 kB)
note.log - AMC-note.pl log (1.4 MB)
export.log - AMC-export.pl log (with CVS export) (32.8 kB)
RE: Command line usage - Added by Alexis Bienvenüe almost 7 years ago
It seems that the export fails if no student names file is given. This is a bug…
Can you try adding arguments to use a student names file?
RE: Command line usage - Added by Adin Ramirez almost 7 years ago
Yes that did the trick. Strange, because in the graphic interface it doesn't require to use the list. I have an output document with grades, didn't check if it is complete though.
Also, notice that passing an empty string does not work, e.g., --fich-noms ''. It only worked, when I created an empty file and pass that name as parameter.
I will do more tests and reply if it something is wrong.