Forums » Using AMC (english) »
1.1.0 Graphical Interface Questions (changes from 1.0)
Added by Devin Casenhiser over 10 years ago
I notice some changes from the 1.0 interface and don't see documentation; nor can I figure out what they're for.
1) Number of papers (increasing number from 0 seems to decrease the number of processed pages)
2) Question Button (can't make it do anything)
3) Solution Button (can't make it do anything)
Finally, after clicking Layout Detection and the using Check Layouts, I can only see the answer sheet of my test. Version 1.0 allowed me to see the answer sheet as well as questions (it prints correctly in any case).
RE: 1.1.0 Graphical Interface Questions (changes from 1.0) - Added by Alexis Bienvenüe over 10 years ago
- Number of papers: when setting this number to a positive value, clicking on "update documents" should create a subject with this number of copies, regardless of the number you wrote as an argument to the
- Question and Solution buttons should open a PDF viewer (using the command provided in Edit/Preferences/Main/Visualisation commands) with the question and solution papers that have just been created by the "Update documents" command.
- Check Layouts is meant to check that AMC properly detected the exact position of all boxes on the subject. That is why you can only browse through pages on which there are some boxes (for your subject, these are the answer sheets). If you want to see if the subject is OK, use the Question button.
Question Button (can't make it do anything)
Did "update documents" work without showing any errors? Is the PDF viewer provided path correct?
RE: 1.1.0 Graphical Interface Questions (changes from 1.0) - Added by Devin Casenhiser over 10 years ago
Thanks for all that. Reinstalling my pdf viewer seemed to fix the problem with the question button (i.e., not an AMC issue).
Everything works beautifully (bit of a learning curve for me since I'm new to linux and LaTeX, but I think I've got it now). I've printed the exam and will try it out with a large class later this morning.